These are the most frequent Greek eating places in Boston, in response to determine-in records
need enjoyable issues to do in Boston, delivered to your inbox each Thursday? check in for the BosTen newsletter, our weekly roundup of 10 not-lame routine in the metropolis. that you can additionally take a look at our hobbies calendar at boston.com/events.
From the flaky favorite baklava to savory dishes of roast lamb, Greek menus are bursting with range and taste. fortuitously, Boston offers a multitude of locations to locate them.
We consulted data from assess-in app Swarm to see which Greek eating places have been checked into probably the most by way of people in Boston from November 2 to November 9.
1. Saloniki Greek4 Kilmarnock St., Fenway
2. Zo3 core Plaza, Downtown
three. Farm Grill & Rotisserie40 Needham St., Newton
4. Greek corner Restaurant2366 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge
5. Doretta Taverna & raw Bar79 Park Plaza, Downtown Crossing
6. Desfina202 3rd St., Cambridge
7. Gyro City88 Peterborough St., Fenway
8. KAVA neo-taverna315 Shawmut Ave., South end
9. Mama’s Place764 Huntington Ave., Mission Hill
10. Cafe Med31 St James Ave., again Bay